VIP Transport AffiliatesOklahoma Wineries and Tours
Wineries were once thought to be limited to the California, Italy and France landscapes, but in recent years have started spreading throughout the United States, even into Oklahoma. Favorable weather and soil conditions create delightful grape harvests for savory wine experiences. Planning a day to visit Oklahoma Wineries and participate in a variety of wine tasting will help you feel like you have had a mini vacation in your own home state. Add the services of VIP Limousines to your winery tour so you can sit back, relax and enjoy some vino.
Wine Tasting with Friends at Oklahoma Wineries
Central Oklahoma is dotted with beautiful wineries along many roadsides. Creating an itinerary to include four up to even ten wineries is easily accomplished. Schedule a day where you and your friends can be treated to a luxurious chauffeured limo that will transport everyone to each winery where you can pick your favorite wine. You and your friends can spend time catching up, purchase local favorites for upcoming events or just to stock your own wine closet. Most winery owners love spending time with their clientele telling the history of the region and what inspired them to start a vineyard. Wine tasting with friends will be a day to remember and look forward to repeating in the future.
Winery Tours for Celebrating
Winery tours in Oklahoma can give that special anniversary or birthday that added unique touch for your loved one. Call and reserve a VIP Limousine to pick you and your spouse up from home to transport you throughout the beautiful countryside while you enjoy wine tastings at the many unexpected vineyards that decorate our state. Nothing will make a day more memorable than escaping the everyday tasks to enjoy some wine tasting. Pack a picnic and a blanket and choose a shady spot to eat and visit with each other.
Vineyards in Oklahoma
Some highlighted vineyards to visit on your winery tour in Oklahoma include:
- Tres Suenos Vineyard and Winery – northeast of Oklahoma City in Luther, you will definitely escape the hurriedness of your day as you enter through the gates into this beautiful vineyard.
- StableRidge Vineyards and Winery – on Route 66 in Stroud, Oklahoma, you will find this quaint winery located in an 1898 building that was once a Catholic church.
- Territory Cellars – also located in Stroud, offers warm atmosphere and wonderful culinary creations.
- Sparks Vineyard and Winery – 80 acres located in the Oklahoma countryside, this winery boasts the winner of the People’s Choice Award in the Oklahoma State Wine Championship for its Spark wine. Relax in the cozy tasting room and enjoy a taste of their Deep Ford Red, Village White or any of their dessert wines.
- Indian Creek Village Winery & Village Inn – stop in for a glass of wine or enjoy the lodging at the bed and breakfast overlooking the vineyard. Sample wines in the tasting room or explore the lovely landscaped grounds with glass in hand.
- Woods & Waters Winery and Vineyard – whether searching for a pitch-perfect shiraz or looking to satisfy your appetite with an inviting meal in the winery’s on-site bistro, Woods & Waters will accommodate your every need. Order a scrumptious wine taster’s plate for fresh cheeses, fruits, nuts and crackers, and then pair your meal with a glass of red, white, rose or blush wine for a perfect afternoon.
Whether you are originating your winery tour from Tulsa or Oklahoma City, VIP Limousines can transport you in style for a wonderful wine tasting event you will always treasure. Oklahoma offers many other spectacular wineries, so plan on taking more than one winery tour in Oklahoma.
Request more information today!
In Tulsa call (918) 492-5984, in Oklahoma City call (405) 752-5466 or email us at VIPTransportAffiliates@yahoo.com to reserve your limousine.